[sc34-wg1]

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Tue Nov 2 16:06:16 CET 2010

Rob hi

Our emails crossed - see my recent responses.

I agree it would be perfectly reasonable if this group decided to include RER considerations in its deliverables.

What I think would be *unreasonable* is forbidding work on our primary stated task because some experts didn't agree with the NB decision that the task needed doing -- a consensus-driven process is not the same as a veto-driven one.

- Alex.