Remote participation for WG1 meeting in Beijing

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 10:55:03 CET 2010

Jim hi

I am waiting to hear whether in-room hardware is available that will allow us to use the ISO teleconferencing system (preferably more than one speakerphone).

Based on past experiences, I must stress that even if equipment is available, much will depend on how/whether it functions on the day -- formally speaking the meeting has been announced as a face-to-face one. That said, I very much hope we will be able to have dial-in participation too ...

- Alex.