Draft Report of teleconference, 2010-11-17

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Nov 24 19:47:22 CET 2010

Feedback on the minutes

Regarding Attendance, it seems quite odd to list the people who are on the
ZIP mailing list but who did not attend (like myself). Presumably this was a
WG1 teleconference, in which case I would expect to see all the WG1 NB and
liaison members who attended plus invited guests, if any, without
distinguishing who was there for WG1 and who was there for the ZIP stuff
only.

The term "study group" has meaning in JTC 1, so I suggest '"Zip" study
group' be changed to '"Zip" study period" as that was the title of the
activity authorized by SC 34.

Rex

Rex Jaeschke
IS 29500 Project Editor