Hello and a test message

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Oct 23 20:54:46 CEST 2008

Hi all,

The Ecma office has created an email list and document repository for SC
34/WG4, and I'm sending this message to test that that email list works.

For the purpose of testing, I have added the email addresses of just a few
NB HoDs and Ecma delegates. If you could post your own test message to this
list, that will test it some more.

Recently, the SC 34 Secretariat, Kimura-san, posted document SC 34 N 1105 to
all SC 34 members, calling for participation in WG 4, with a Nov. 15
deadline. (See http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1105.htm.) Once she has
that list, I'll get those delegates added to the mail/document access list.

Mail can only be posted to the list by delegates registered. (If, like me,
you have an alternate address that you are forced to use due to SMPT mail
sending restrictions when "on the road", you can have that added too.) Each
registered delegate will get their own username/password for access to the
document site.

For now, Kimura-san is assigning numbers to WG4-specific documents (she
assigned N 0001 to the Jan meeting agenda). I am working on getting a set of
documents posted, including a DR log.

FYI, at the JTC 1 Plenary in Nara, JP, in November, Kimura-san, Murata-san
and I will meet to discuss WG4-related administrative issues.

Rex Jaeschke      www.RexJaeschke.com   Skype: RexJaeschke
2051 Swans Neck Way, Reston, VA, 20191-4023, USA
Phone: +1 703 860-0091, Fax: +1 703 860-3008