DR-09-0034 (was "Re: DR-09-0032 and DR-09-0034")

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Apr 8 09:10:06 CEST 2009

Dear colleagues,

Apparently, there are several issues here.  They are related but
different.

I would like to cover the easiest issue here.  In other words, we
consider registration of non-problematic specialized XML media types.

I have already submitted defect reports for the other
issues mentioned in my last mail.  They are:

> 2) Should have been specialized media types?
>
> 12.3.6   Custom XML Mappings Part
>     application/xml    http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main
> 15.2.1   Additional Characteristics Part
>     application/xml    http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/additionalCharacteristics
> 15.2.3   Bibliography Part
>     application/xml    http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/bibliography

..

> 2. Doubtful media types
>
> 1) 15.2.7   Digital Signature Origin Part
>     application/vnd.openxmlformats-package.digital-signature-origin
..
> 2) 15.2.13   Font Part
>     application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.obfuscatedFont
..
> 3) 15.2.15   Printer Settings Part
>     application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.printerSettings (in SpreadsheetML documents)
>    15.2.15   Printer Settings Part
>     application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.printerSettings (in  WordprocessingML documents)
..
> 4) Part4 8.1   VML Drawing Part
>     application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.vmlDrawing
..
> 5) 11.3.1   Alternative Format Import Part
>     application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
..
> 6) 12.3.5   Custom Property Part
>     application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.customProperty
..

> 7) 15.2.9   Embedded Control Persistence Part
>     application/vnd.ms-office.activeX+xml
..
> 8) application/x-fontdata and application/x-font-ttf

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)