Standardizing Office Document Conformance Testing

Doug Mahugh Doug.Mahugh at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 14 20:12:31 CEST 2009

Alex,

I think a joint approach makes sense, both for the reason of where subject-matter expertise resides, and also to minimize the additional workload for the WGs.  WG4 members (and WG1 members presumably, for that matter) have quite a bit on their plate right now, and we will need to be pretty focused on the work of processing DRs in the months ahead, but this is a worthwhile area of discussion and planning.  I appreciate you/WG1 offering to take the lead.

Are you thinking in terms of a TR that would guide the work of the project that Fraunhofer FOKUS is leading?

- Doug