Preparation for the first teleconference of SC 34/WG4

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Apr 16 05:00:27 CEST 2009

Our teleconferences are official meetings of SC 34/WG4. As such, I'll record
minutes and we'll approve the minutes of the previous face-to-face meeting
or teleconference.

Please prepare by reading the meeting minutes from Prague [WG4 N 0034].

I expect that we'll discuss DR 08-0012 (Namespace issue). Please prepare by
reading Jesper's paper on the two remaining alternatives [WG4 N 0037].

I'll need to record attendance. To help me with that, for anyone attending
all or part of the teleconference, please send me an empty mail message with
your full name in the subject. If you are new to the WG, also send me your
National Body or Liaison affiliation and sponsoring organization.

Thanks,