R: PLEASE PROOF: Draft Minutes of today's WG4 Teleconference. I will make this an official committee document on 2009-04-22

Romeo Pruno RPruno at itconsult.it
Fri Apr 17 16:13:13 CEST 2009

Hi Shawn (and All),

for me is a good idea!

Regards,
-Romeo

Romeo Pruno | Development Division - it Consult |+39 0722 332929 | +39 338 8001965 | http://www.itconsult.it

________________________________

Da: Shawn Villaron [mailto:shawnv at microsoft.com]
Inviato: ven 17/04/2009 16.09
A: Dave Welsh; Jesper Lund Stocholm; Innovimax SARL; Rex Jaeschke
Cc: SC 34 WG4
Oggetto: RE: PLEASE PROOF: Draft Minutes of today's WG4 Teleconference. I will make this an official committee document on 2009-04-22

Although this doesn't address Dave's mobile scenario, is there any interest in using a product like Live Meeting where we could share documents ( imagine the benefit if/when we start reviewing documents ).  Plus it addresses most of Mohamed's scenarios identified below.

I recall that we had a brief conversation about this in Prague, most notably some of the requirements of such a solution ( cross-platform, ability for zero install, no cost, etc. ).  I'd be happy to spend some cycles today verifying how Live Meeting meets those requirements, and if they do, I'd be happy to set it up for WG4's April 30th meeting so that everyone can give it a shot.

Any interest?

shawn