SC34/WG4 Test of Live Meeting

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 28 03:52:27 CEST 2009

Thanks for testing this, Caroline.

I've got it working on my Firefox machine, although it's running Win 7.  I, too, got a warning about my operating system but I ignored it and connected anyway.  Once in, things seem to be working decently well.

Do you know which JVM you're using?  I've got Java 6 update 13 from Sun on my machine.

I don't have IE7 installed on any of my machines ( they're all IE8 + Firefox ), but I can try a test with IE 7 when I'm back at SVC Wednesday ( I'm in Redmond tomorrow ) ...

As for the automatic word wrapping in the Q&A box, I don't know of a way to do that.  I'll check, but my guess is that that is unsupported.

Again, thanks for testing this out.

shawn