DR 08-0004 (was Re: Material for next week's WG4 Teleconference: Proposed Responses to DRs 08-0001 through 08-0008, and 09-0033)

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Apr 28 06:36:19 CEST 2009

1) Does custAng (Custom Rotation) also specify percent values?

2) Replace "amount" by "percent" in the descriptions of
custRadScaleInc, custRadScaleRad, custScaleX, and custScaleY.

3) RELAX NG schemas should also be changed.  Although I am happy
to provide RELAX NG schemas, I do not want to rely on cut-and-paste
of XSD fragments.  I think that WG4 needs a subversion repository
or something for OOXML schemas.

Cheers,

Makoto <EB2M-MRT at asahi-net.or.jp>