SC34/WG4 Test of Live Meeting

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Tue Apr 28 07:35:23 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have no problems connecting to Live Meeting – I access it using the installed app on Windows XP.

I do lack an “IRC-kindof-chat” for all users, but maybe that has to be enabled separately. I think it would be of great value to have an open channel/chat that all participants can see.

Jesper Lund Stocholm
ciber Danmark A/S