Statistics about OOXML defect reports

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 28 08:10:51 CEST 2009

I'd certainly say that we're making solid progress here, especially when I consider where we're likely to be at the end of the week.  I think this is great.

Regarding the periodic publishing of these, publishing them monthly might make for better progress indicating; two weeks might not provide us enough time to make a dent in the list.

But, regardless of the period, I think publishing information like this is very helpful in showing how productive we've been in improving IS29500 ...

Thanks for sharing.

shawn