SC34/WG4 Test of Live Meeting

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 28 18:09:08 CEST 2009

I traded email with the Live Meeting team and they've pointed me towards the solution.  It is possible to allow all attendees of the meeting, regardless of role, the ability to fully make use of the shared notes functionality ( meaning everyone can read/write to the shared notes ).

Let's give this a try on Thursday.  If we're happy with the experience, we're set; if not, we'll identify what gap(s) remains(s) and we'll work that part of the problem then.

Thanks,

shawn