Material for next week's WG4 Teleconference: Proposed Responses to DRs 08-0001 through 08-0008, and 09-0033

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 29 20:15:37 CEST 2009

Here is an updated version of that document.  I have annotated the changes using the color purple.  I had tried to resolve most of the comments we've received via the email reflector; the remaining ones can be addressed in tomorrow's conference call.

Changes eliminating the unnecessary precision
      DR-08-0002
      DR-08-0003
	DR-08-0008

Changes to allow leading, insignificant zeros in the regular expressions
	ST_TextBulletSizePercent
	ST_DepthPercentPercent
	ST_HPercentPercent
	ST_TextScalePercent
	ST_IntegerPosPercentage
	ST_GapAmountPercent
	ST_PerspectivePercent
	ST_SecondPieSizePercent
	ST_LblOffsetPercent
	ST_OverlapPercent
	ST_BubbleScalePercent

Replacement of "amount" with "percent" and other editorial changes related to that change
	custRadScaleInc
	custRadScaleRad
	custScaleX
	custScaleY

The following issues remain:

1. Examples and descriptions in simple types
2. RNG Updates
3. Should ST_TextBulletSizeDecimal ( DR-08-0007 ) be namespace-qualified?
4. Should we have a subversion repository for the schemas?
5. Does custAng reference a percentage or an angle?

Have I missed anything?

Thanks,

shawn