SpreadsheetML Other Percentage Sign Affected Areas (was Re: Material for next week's WG4 Teleconference: Proposed Responses to DRs 08-0001 through 08-0008, and 09-0033)

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 30 14:36:54 CEST 2009

Thank you, Murata-san for this feedback.  I've addressed items 2, 3, 4 and 6; and updated version of the document is posted to the Live Meeting site.  I will take an action item for immediately post-meeting to re-introduce the redlines back into the document for the portions they're missing ( addressing 1 ) and for adding the prose for ST_IntegerPosPercentage ( addressing 5 ).

Once I've made the updates requested during the meeting, I'll forward the document to Rex for officially updating and/or numbering.

Again, thanks for the feedback.

Thanks,

shawn