DR-09-0027: Shared Simple Types: Unnecessary text in description ofST_String

Caroline Arms caar at loc.gov
Thu Apr 30 20:21:01 CEST 2009

I agree that since we agreed to send DR-08-0014 to LAST CALL, that we should send DR-09-0027 to LAST CALL as well, using the equivalent solution.  The defect reports are essentially the same and should be resolved in the same fashion.

   Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **
>>> Shawn Villaron <shawnv at microsoft.com> 04/30/09 1:50 PM >>>
In today's teleconference, Murata-san pointed out that due to the response details for DR-08-0014, we would also address DR-09-0027.  Since we have moved that response to LAST CALL, we can either move this response to LAST CALL and refer to DR-08-0014 or we can move this response to CLOSED WITHOUT ACTION.

I have no preference, but I would like to put DR-09-0027 behind us.  Would anyone like to take a position on this defect report?

Thank you.

Shawn Villaron
Group Program Manager, Microsoft Office PowerPoint