Further info on validation issue

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Aug 2 03:06:47 CEST 2009

Rick,

Thank you for the detailed report.  Although WG4 cannot change the
DCORs and FPDAMs now, member bodies can make comments as part of the
ballots.  Japan is certainly willing to do so.

I would encourage experts to play with more validators and propose
changes to schemas.  If the required changes are not very significant,
WG4 can address them when WG4 makes CORs and FDAMS in reply to MB's
comments.  If wholesale reengineering is unfortunately required, we
have to wait for another set of DCORs and FPDAMs.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)