Problems with XSD schema in validators

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Dec 2 06:38:45 CET 2009

Jirka,

Thank you for testing the schemas.

> •       dml-diagram.xsd
> •       pml.xsd
> •       shared-math.xsd
> •       sml.xsd

In the case of T, I think that we also have to specify VML schemas.
If we don't, VML is skipped by
lax validation.

Do I also have to specify dml-diagram and shared-math?  I didn't.

Did you specify wml.xsd?

> I also checked schemas in MSXML 4.0/5.0/6.0 and I haven't noticed
> problems described in Japan comment -- might be because I have used the
> latest MSXML 4.0 with SP3 applied on it.

I do not know the version of the MSXML4 in my desktop computer.

> FYI, in order to test schema in MSXML you can use the following WSH script:

I used Javascript progrmas containing the following lines:

var xmlObj = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.4.0");
var oSC = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.XMLSchemaCache.4.0");

oSC.add("http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/wordprocessingml/2006/main",
"d:/h/AssemblaSvn/Part1DCOR1/OfficeOpenXML-XMLSchema-Strict/wml.xsd");

oSC.add("http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/presentationml/2006/main",
"d:/h/AssemblaSvn/Part1DCOR1/OfficeOpenXML-XMLSchema-Strict/pml.xsd");

oSC.add("http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main",
"d:/h/AssemblaSvn/Part1DCOR1/OfficeOpenXML-XMLSchema-Strict/sml.xsd");

oSC.add("http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace",
"http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd");

xmlObj.schemas = oSC;

Cheers,