My plan as editor to close-out the DCOR1 comment responses and COR1 set

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Dec 16 15:39:06 CET 2009

Regarding finalization of the DCOR1 comment responses and COR1 set, here are
the steps I plan to follow:

For the DCOR1 set comment response document

a.	On Friday's teleconference, we will adopt any last-minute changes
with the exact wording agreed to on the call, and we freeze the response
document, NO EXCEPTIONS.
b.	I will forward it to Kimura-san for her review and subsequent
assignment of an SC 34 document number.
c.	I will make the final version an official WG4 document.

For the COR1 set documents themselves

a.	I will remove the Introduction, as that was for WG4 members only.
b.	I will remove the placeholders indicating additions and changes that
resulted from the Paris meeting.
c.	I will fix any bad page breaks.
d.	As a final action, I will remove all the DR number back pointers,
keeping a WG4 committee-private version for historical purposes.
e.	I will forward them to Kimura-san for her review and subsequent
submission to ITTF for publication.
f.	I will make the final version an official WG4 document.

Regarding a final review of the documents I produce, I propose that WG4
delegate to a 4-person editorial review group (consisting of Murata-san,
Shawn, and 2 other active members) the task of a final review  after I make
all edits resulting from Friday's call, and that the only changes they and I
can make after that or those that are needed to implement Friday's decisions
as intended.