PLEASE PROOF: Thursday's WG4 Minutes from the Paris Meeting, + the revised comment disposition status.

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Dec 16 17:57:05 CET 2009

I agree. In Item 7 I'll change,

"Members then spent considerable time formulating and discussing the
questions we need to address in order to make a plan going forward. Those
questions are as follows:"

"Members spent considerable time discussing possible ways to move our work
forward in the best possible way.

To frame the discussion, a list of (knowingly provocative) questions was
made. The intent of the list was to jump-start the discussion and minimize
the possibility of omitting key issues.

These questions were:"