Minutes of the Okinawa Meeting of SC 34/WG4

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Feb 14 10:45:44 CET 2009

Dear collages,

> "Several members questioned whether many of the DRs submitted by Ecma
> were defects, especially those relating to discrepancies between narrative
> and existing implementations. This discussion was deferred to the
> Prague meeting.

In the Prague meeting, I would like WG4 to decide (1) whether they are
defects and (2) whether we should create amendments for handling them.
I would request every member body to think about these questions in
advance.

> Action: Murata-san to set up the first teleconference and announce the dial-in information.

WG4 N0021 already provides the dial-in information.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)