DR-09-0032 (was Re: DR-09-0032 and DR-09-0034)

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Feb 17 02:19:58 CET 2009

I would like to change prose and do not change file names, element names,
attribute names, or any names appearing in schemas.  I even believe that this
is what MIME and HTTP have done.  In these specs, the name of the field
is "content-type" while what is specified in this field is called media
types in prose.

I do not think that the sentence you highlighted gives us a license to
use different names when other standardization organizations have
established the appropriate terminology.

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT at asahi-net.or.jp>