Japanese position in opening the e-mail archive of this ML

Kimmo Bergius Kimmo.Bergius at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 23 09:11:47 CET 2009

The Finnish committee has also discussed this, and have no objections to making the mailing list archive public, provided that a) only the archive is made public, and not the actual list itself, and b) there is a clear notice to readers of the archive that the opinions expressed are the opinions of the experts on the list, not those of the national bodies or committees.

Cheers,
Kimmo