WG4's handling of DR-09-0248 - General: Removing the need for qualifiers on attributes in Strict

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 2 01:43:45 CEST 2009

Personally I'm a proponent of this change from a technical perspective.  That said, I don't know how we get this change made to the text in the next day or so ( which, I believe, is the target date to get finalized text to Rex ).  I just searched Part 1 and found over 16,000 instances of "w:"; even if we assume only 25% of those are related to this DR, that's a lot of changes ( plus a little over 1,400 in Part 4 ) to make.