PLEASE PROOF: Draft COR Set 1 for 29500

Kimmo Bergius Kimmo.Bergius at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 6 10:48:40 CEST 2009

I agree with Jesper. Just to be clear, we have decided on two different issues:
1. If WG4 would receive a DR referring to a change that was agreed at the BRM, but that was not implemented fully in the text, then this would be changed and the change would be incorporated into COR, regardless of the implications of such a change to the text (an example of this is the percentage issue we have discussed for quite a while). I do not, however, remember whether this decision was reached in Okinawa or in Prague - but we did discuss it already in Okinawa.
2. If WG4 would decide to change a decision made by the BRM (an example of this would be the On/Off issue), then that change would automatically go into AMD. This was part of the principles that Francis and Shawn drafted.

Cheers,
Kimmo