[SPAM] Re: PLEASE PROOF: Draft COR Set 1 for 29500

Horton, Gareth horton at datawatch.com
Mon Jul 6 18:49:23 CEST 2009

Mohamed,

As far as I can see, this only makes existing Strict documents invalid against the schema, which they already are (if they exist!), due to the namespace change.

In the COR for Part 4, the schema is changed to allow both the new and the old representations, meaning existing ECMA376-1 documents containing integer values will be valid as Transitional documents. (40. §A.1, “WordprocessingML”, p. 813, lines 112–117)

Gareth