PLEASE PROOF: Draft AMD Set 1 for 29500

rjelliffe at allette.com.au rjelliffe at allette.com.au
Tue Jul 7 06:27:50 CEST 2009

> I don't think we're in a position to move information like this to
> Schematron at this point, although it's certainly an interesting idea for
> a future revision.

Of course.

But sooner or later we all have to get into the drafting habit that
executable specifications are better (clearer, objective, more
maintainable, less taxing on the editor, and directly useable) than mere
text ones, for documents. Indeed IMHO, for documents at least, our thought
patterns should be "If we cannot express this in a schema, should it exist
as a document constraint at all?"

Cheers
Rick