DR-09-0233: ValISO (PDF version)

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Jul 9 19:28:48 CEST 2009

From: Shawn Villaron [mailto:shawnv at microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 12:23 PM
To: SC 34 WG4
Subject: DR-09-0233: ValISO

Greetings,

In the lead-up for CPH I published a set of defect reports that I was hoping
to address in CPH with the intention of including their resolutions in COR1
and AMD1.  Included in this list was DR-09-0233 which impacts dynamic
filters and ISO 8601 dates.

We discussed the proposed response in CPH and the UK asked for more time to
evaluate the proposal.  We took it off-line and worked with Gareth to
improve the response and I believe we have finalized text which sufficiently
addresses the reported defect.

I wanted to circulate the final text to WG4 in case folks thought that we
should incorporate it into COR1 and AMD1.

Thanks,

Shawn Villaron

Group Program Manager, Microsoft Office PowerPoint