A new editorial DR, 09-0276, and proposed solution

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Jul 10 04:31:20 CEST 2009

> As I was working on the schemas for the COR1 and AMD1 set, I noticed an
> oversight in Parts 1 and 4. It is not stated as to which files in the
> accompanying zips correspond to which schema subclause in the annexes.
> Although one can deduce this mapping, it makes sense to state it explicitly.

I would usually object to any last-minute changes, but this one is
from the editor and the fix is already provided.  I agree to put this
on the agenda for the second conference.

However, I do not think that the use of "can" is appropriate.  I would
propose "This schema is available" rather than "This schema can be found".

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)