Procedural proposals for ISO8601 dates and attribute unqualification

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Jul 15 04:00:03 CEST 2009

Dear colleagues,

We are aware that there some issues around the use of ISO8601.  We
have also discussed about attribute unqualification.  Some of us
would like to address them now.

I have two personal proposals.  I am hoping that nobody will become
extremely unhappy.

A: Neither the issues around ISO 8601 nor attribute unqualification will
be addressed in the first AM set or the first COR set.

B: In the Seattle meeting, WG4 will request SC34 to approve project subdvision
for new amendments.  Their scopes will be restricted to the issues around
ISO 8601 as well as attribute unqualification.  Details of these amendment
projects will be discussed in Seattle.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)