PLEASE PROOF: Draft AMD Set 1 for 29500

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Thu Jul 16 09:20:13 CEST 2009

Rex Jaeschke wrote:
> Attached are the 2 Draft Technical Corrigenda (for Parts 1 and 4), nearly a
> week ahead of schedule. Please proof them and send any comments to this
> email list as soon as possible. The plan is to review and, hopefully,
> close-out and approve these on the phone call of July 23.
>
> Note that the non-trivial changes to the Relax NG schema are NOT included.
> As we agreed, they will come later.

Hi Rex,

I see that in AMD for Part4 there is change 232 (on page 109)
implementing DR 09-0157. My recollection is that we will not make this
change now as it needs further investigation (change from xs:sequence to
xs:all to refresh memory). Could you please remove it from AMD?

Thanks,

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz