PLEASE PROOF and get me corrections by 7/28: Draft Minutes of the SC 34/WG4 Teleconference, 2009-07-23

Istvan Sebestyen istvan at ecma-international.org
Fri Jul 24 11:29:53 CEST 2009

Dear WG4,

Regarding:

"Outstanding Action Items
1. Rex will ask Ecma if it can provide public read-only access to the
current mail archive. A possible
solution is being tested"

This is true. We are still working on the solution. What we are trying
to do is to have a "broadcast" sort of communication from the Ecma SC34
WG4 reflector to a read-only Google Group. The solution should
theoretically work, but in practice the WG4 messages still do not appear
on the Google Group reflector. We do not know yet, why?

Kind regards,
Istvan Sebestyen

the SC 34/WG4 Teleconference, 2009-07-23