Revised 29500 files resulting from yesterday's teleconference

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Jul 31 17:01:04 CEST 2009

During yesterday's teleconference, we agreed to a change to entry 43 in the
FPDAM for Part 4. The revised text is attached.

We also agreed to create a new DR whose resolution was to authorize the
removal of the annotation elements from the schema zip files. That is
attached.

I already circulated the W3C schemas with indenting.

Next Monday evening, my time, I plan on submitting the 4 DCORs, 2 FPDAMs,
and the latest DR log to Kimura-san for posting as SC 34 documents, and for
her to start the ballots.