Conformance class attribute proposal (DR 08-0012)

Innovimax SARL innovimax at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:49:29 CEST 2009

Jesper,

Just a matter of detail, while I'm reading (which doesn't imply I support
this proposal)

I don't think it is a good idea to enforce the type of the value to be a
float. We don't know what the future would be and we may end up willing to
have something like "1.2.1" or event "1.2-extended"

Cheers,

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL