[SPAM] Re: Input from Switzerland (CH) re WG4's processing of CH's DRs 08-0012, 08-0013, and 08-0014

Horton, Gareth horton at datawatch.com
Fri Jun 12 17:29:48 CEST 2009

Jirka,

Do you agree with the Swiss position that the attribute be globally
required?

I think it would be acceptable to have the attribute optional and indeed
desired in T and required in S.

I also think that it has not been possible, given the information
provided, for the submitter to take into account all the aspects we have
discussed in WG4 as regards the relationship between S & T and the
possible direction to harmonization of T with ECMA-376, which, if
implemented, would serve as a palliative measure with respect to the
issue.

That may explain the rather hard line position, which I read as changing
ALL namespaces, both within S & T.

Gareth