SC 24 Standards in ODF Format

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 16 16:25:52 CEST 2009

We've identified a few problems with the content part as currently defined ( e.g., if my memory serves me correctly, there is not facility to define a transform for the content part ).  Time is pretty tight, but we might be able to fix those for COR1/AMD1.

If we had a content part which works, I think that modifying the note would be a good first step.  To go any further, I believe, would require considerable investigation to ensure we do the right form of integration.