[jtc1sc34 99] Announcement of Document Availability (34i079)

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Jun 18 15:33:31 CEST 2009

Dear colleagues,

> I would imagine we should discuss the way SC34/WG4 wishes to implement this in Copenhagen next week.

The ballot is based on "Default Ballot on SC 34 Policy on Working Group E-mail
Archives" (SC34 N1208).

	"If any Working Group of SC 34 establishes an e-mail
	discussion group or distribution list, an e-mail archive for
	that group or list shall be established and this archive, which
	shall include all e-mails posted to the group or list, shall be
	open to read-only public access. All such existing e-mail
	archives that pre-date this policy shall be open to read-only
	public access. It is the responsibility of each Working Group to
	decide how best to implement this policy."

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)