DR-08-0012: Proposed Namespace Mapping Table

Innovimax SARL innovimax at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:28:47 CEST 2009

Thanks Shawn !

That's indeed a good start and most of the change seems fair

First a minor issue, there seem to be extra space in
"http://purl.oclc.org/ooxml/officeDocument/relationships/
htmlPubSaveAs" and
"http://purl.oclc.org/ooxml/officeDocument/relationships/
pivotCacheRecords" which need to be removed

I wanted also try to propose (since we are changing the strings) to
have some rational approach

For example, most of the words are CamelCased starting by a lowercase
* so why do we have custom-properties instead of customProperties
* same for extended-properties instead of extendedProperties
* same for core-properties instead of coreProperties

We could also propose to do
* move all to dashed names (revision-headers)
* or move to "/" separated (slide/update/info)

Regards,

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL