DR-09-UNKNOWN - Wordprocessing BRM6 Remaining Issues

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Thu May 14 18:18:46 CEST 2009

Here is the updated version of the proposed response with the corrected regular expressions, such that they now support leading zeros, based on today's teleconference.

The next step for this response is to get RNG updates from Murata-san.  Once we have those, we can move this to LAST CALL.

Thanks,

shawn