DR-08-0012 Namespace Mapping Table v2

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri May 22 14:31:25 CEST 2009

Jirka,

> I considered that proposal to change namespace for Strict document is
> still just proposal -- but might be this is because I have to left early
> 1st teleconference where this issue was most discussed.

Just like Alex, I think that WG4 has decided to change the namespace for
"strict".  The decision may well be after you left.

I am aware that more defect reports will be raised soon.  They might
address some of the concerns Rick and you have.

WG4 is a committee.  WG4 solves one issue at a time.  This is the way it
is.  Although I am aware that this approach does not achieve a very good
balance, I do believe that it leads to a sensible result.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)