DR-08-0012: Drafts of Strict Namespace Change ( Batch 1, v1 )

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Fri May 22 16:42:10 CEST 2009

Based on our previous conversations, I've started to incorporate the namespace changes into the text of IS 29500.  There is a lot to go through, so I'll be doing these in batches.  Here is what is contained in this batch:

*         Proposed changes to chapter 11, WordprocessingML

*         Proposed changes to chapter 12, SpreadsheetML

*         Proposed changes to chapter 13, PresentationML

*         Proposed changes to chapter 14, DrawingML

*         Proposed changes to chapter 15, Shared

*         Proposed changes to chapter 17, WordprocessingML Reference Material

*         Proposed changes to Annex D, Namespace Prefix Mapping in Examples

I suspect that we'll want to go over these drafts at Thursday's conference call, in addition to the earlier conversation today via email.

Thank you, Romeo, for catching my mistake regarding the coreProperties namespace URL in my previous email.  That has been corrected and incorporated into the attached drafts.

Jesper and I are still working through the Conformance Attribute proposal, in case you were wondering.

Thanks,

Shawn Villaron
Group Program Manager, Microsoft Office PowerPoint