DR-08-0012 Namespace Mapping Table v2

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon May 25 12:51:59 CEST 2009

Folks,

WG4 has decided to change namespaces for "strict" in our FPDAM.
At this stage of the game, I welcome discussions for improving the
FPDAM for example by providing better justifications.  I do not
welcome discussions for reverting that decision.  Unfounded guess of
MB ballots is very inappropriate.  Use /dev/null rather than the WG4
mailing list.

There is certainly a concern about the future of the conformance class
"strict".  One extreme position is to throw it away.  Another extreme
position is to throw away the conformance class "transitional".  The
BRM clearly rejected these two positions.  I believe that WG4 should
maintain both classes and establish a long-term plan about the
relationship of the two.  Discusssion papers or presentations at the
Denmark meeting (and beyond) are very welcome.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)