DR 09-0210: WML: Custom XML and Smart Tags

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Fri May 29 16:20:09 CEST 2009

Nature of the Defect:
The first bullet on pp. 529 has, "It is intended to be used to specify a family of smart tags to which this one belongs."

The standard should not attempt to explain the purpose of XML Namespaces in normative text.

Here is the proposed response for this DR:

The exact changes are as follows:

[Guidance: It is intended to be used to specify a family of smart tags to which this one belongs. end guidance]
I've like to suggest that we move this to LAST CALL.

shawn