DR 09-0214: WML: Custom XML and Smart Tags

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Fri May 29 20:51:25 CEST 2009

I know I still have outstanding comments from Alex to respond to, but I'd like to get the proposals out for most of the custom XML DRs.  That way we can address them collectively.

Nature of the Defect:
The first para on pp. 529 following the bullets begins: "The next example of customer-defined semantics which can be embedded in a WordprocessingML document is custom XML markup."

This misuses the word "example".

Here is the proposed response for this DR:

The exact changes are as follows:

The next form example of customer-defined semantics which can be embedded in a WordprocessingML document is custom XML markup.

shawn