SC34/WG4 December Teleconference

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 12 17:11:54 CET 2009

Yes, sorry, I should have made that more clear.  We discussed this in today's conference and due to existing conflicts, we decided that instead of Thursday, it would need to be either Wednesday or Friday.  After consultation with members on the phone, it was decided that Friday was the best bet.

shawn