The draft minutes from yesterday's teleconference are available as N 0100 at the (private) WG4 document repository

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Mon Nov 16 08:53:01 CET 2009

Rex Jaeschke wrote:

> Just in case you are wondering why I made the draft min utes a document
> rather than circulating them on this email list, the reason is simple.
> The email list archive is now live and (presumably) up-to-the-minute. As
> a long-time member of a variety of professional and other commit tees, I
> believe that committees should have a way to keep certain things
> private, such as draft meeting minutes. Members should have a chance to
> review and correct what the secretary captured BEFORE the outside world
> sees th ose minutes. As such, I believe it is unethical for members to
> distribute draft minutes to non-members.

Hi Rex, I don't share this opinion, but of course I will respect wishes
of other members of this group.

But would it be then possible to include URL of referenced document
directly in email message body, so it is not necessary to navigate
through ECMA site, just click and open document?

Thanks,

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz