First set of proposed responses for DCOR1 set ballot comments

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Nov 21 04:57:48 CET 2009

Rex,

Thank you for the first set.

Do you intend to revise it before the meeting?  It appears that quite a
few entries lack proposed dispositions.

When you propose to accept the comment, please write "Accept" in the
"All Part x NB Comments (with Proposed Responses).pdf" in column 6.

As far as I know, SC34 has omitted detailed changes (such as the content
in Px-XXE-00xx.pdf) from the disposition document.  This is because the
WG can skip minor details and also because the project editor (and
reviewing volunteers) can take care of minor details better.  I feel
worried now, since discussions about minor details of Px-XXE-00xx.pdf
will consume a lot of time.  I do not think that WG4 members are willing
to spend a lot of time and money to do wordsmithing in Paris.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)