Action: All WG4 members to check that the editor’s conversion of these comments was correct and complete.

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Nov 22 10:09:37 CET 2009

Most of the Japanese comments on the DCORs have been faithfully
incorporated in "Consolidated DCOR1 Comments.xlsx" in the zip file available
at:

https://members.ecma-international.org/get.php?group=SC34-WG4&file=2009_sub_sc34-wg4-2009-0101.zip

However, two paragraphs are missing.

	Part 1 DCOR1

	Japan has created schema files dedicated to Part 1 DCOR 1 as
	well as schema files
	dedicated to Part 1 FPDAM 1.    They are available at:
	https://code.assembla.com/IS29500/subversion/nodes/branches?rev=44

	Part 4 DCOR1

	Japan has created schema files dedicated to Part 4 DCOR 1 as
	well as schema files dedicated to Part 4 FPDAM 1.  They are
	available at:
	https://code.assembla.com/IS29500/subversion/nodes/branches?rev=44

I do not think that this omission is particulary important however.

I also checked MY and CH comments.  MY comments are all incorporated
into  "Consolidated DCOR1 Comments.xlsx".  I will write another e-mail
for CH comments.