New WG4 document, and a request for agenda time to discuss it in Paris

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Nov 26 04:08:53 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,

Although I understand that OOXML is often the best format for the
project editor and even reviewers, I think that we have to care
the public.

I believe that the best format for the public is always HTML, which is
the pimary format of the web.  All other formats are obstacles.
We can attract more people by dislosing a lot of information in HTML.
We make ourselves less visible by not disclosing enough information
and not using HTML.

When HTML is not possible, I think that the public prefers PDF to
OOXML.