JP-0003 for the Part1 DCOR1

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Fri Nov 27 13:07:39 CET 2009

rjelliffe at allette.com.au wrote:

> My recollection is that the ID duplication problem was really due to
> circular includes. Removing the circular includes will mean the same
> attribute on the same element is not defined twice.

But resolving circular dependencies would cause more radical cut into
schemas. So might be it is just safer to remove IDs now as they don't
serve any purposes and refactor schemas later when we will have more
time for testing (I know very naive assumption ;-).

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz